Become a stallholder
Be part of the festival
Thank you for your interest in Lithgow Halloween on Saturday 26 October 2019.
The fee for a 3m x 3m site position for your stall at Lithgow.
Halloween is $150.00 including 10% GST.
Larger sites will incur additional fees.
- Your stall must be totally self-sufficient with power, lighting and water.
- All stalls must be weighted down as per your marquee specifications
- No animals are allowed at your stall.
- Lithgow City Council are implementing recycling at this year’s event.
- Set-up time and road closure will from 12 noon on Saturday 26 October.
- Your stall must be in operation by 3.00pm and operate through to 9.30pm unless informed otherwise by Lithgow City Council Events team.
- You will be sent a Tax Invoice for the payment before the last week of September and payment must be received by council by Monday 7th October to secure your booking.
- If you haven’t already emailed a current Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance to the value of $20M covering 26 October 2019 please email to Halloween@lithgow.nsw.gov.au , thank you to everyone who has already done so.
- Information regarding set-up and vehicle passes will be emailed, to you once Council has received full payment and insurance details, in October.